Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: How Long?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Annalee's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2002
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ordered a couple of issues I was missing today. Can anybody give me an idea of how long it might take to receive them? However long it is will be TOO long smile

    ------------------
    "If you don't break my ass, then I won't break your heart" Jim Dodge

  2. #2
    Jaxom 27
    Guest Jaxom 27's Avatar

    Post

    Too long now, huh?

    ------------------
    "To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition."
    - Woody Allen

  3. #3
    MastaYoda
    Guest MastaYoda's Avatar

    Post

    i think if i remember two or three weeks

    ------------------
    img <A HREF="http://molloman.multimania.com/img/yodacolor.gif

    " TARGET=_blank>http://molloman.multimania.com/img/yodacolor.gif

    </A>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •